In order to successfully install the Mcafee Software on your device, you need to make sure to uninstall or remove the existing Security software products from your device. hence for proper removal of the software from your device, you can use the Mcafee Removal tool. It is one of the products of McAfee Security Software that is introduced to make it more convenient for users to uninstall the software completely from their device. It is referred to as McAfee Removal and Reinstallation tool. hence, you can re-install Mcafee Security Software again with this tool. Make sure to perform the re-installation process quickly as, without security software, your device can be prone to viruses and malware. In today’s article, we will help you to understand the usage of the McAfee Removal Tool and how you can download it.
Different Types of Mcafee Removal Tool
the McAfee Removal tools come in various types depending upon the Mcafee Product you wish to remove from your device. The manual uninstallation of the Mcafee product can leave some common files and programs of the software which can cause an issue in the re-installation process. below is the list of different types of McAfee Removal tool you can download.
- McAfee Antivirus Removal Tool
- McAfee Virus Scan Removal Tool
- McAfee AntiSpyware Removal Tool
- McAfee Personal Firewall Removal Tool
- McAfee Internet Security Removal Tool
- McAfee Total Protection Removal Tool
You can download and use the type of tool depending upon the Mcafee Product. Make sure to check the compatibility of the software with your device before downloading the tool.
Download Mcafee Removal and Reinstallation Tool
Follow the steps given below to download and run the Mcafee Removal Tool on your device. You need to first choose the type of product you want to download and then proceed with the steps.
- Open a browser and go to the official website of Mcafee.
- Login into your Mcafee account and then go to Mcafee Removal Tool Page.
- Click on the Download button and then wait until the download completes.
Once the tool is downloaded, you can run the installer file to install and remove the Mcafee Software.
Usage of Macfee Removal Tool to Uninstall Mcafee Products
Learn how to use the Mcafee Removal tool to uninstall Mcafee from Mac, Windows, and Android devices.
McAfee Removal Tool On Mac
- Close all the programs and ensure to close the browser screen to disable the Mcafee extension installed.
- Now from the desktop screen, open the application folder and double-click on the installation file to run the tool.
- Follow all the steps as prompted and complete the installation process.
- After this, Enter your Account login password and click on Sign-in.
- the Mcafee Removal tool will start removing the files and folders of the software.
- after completion of the software, click on the finish button.
Now restart your device and reinstall Mcafee Total Protection to keep it protected and secure from any kind of web threat.
Mcafee Removal Tool on Linux
- Open the Ubuntu Software center from the application window.
- Now run the Mcafee Enterprise Removal tool and complete the installation process.
- Open the Mcafee Enterprise Removal tool window and then select the Mcafee product you want to uninstall.
- Right-click on it and then click on Remove Option.
- After this, enter your credentials to confirm when prompted and then click on “authenticate” to complete the process.
Mcafee Removal Tool On Android
- Go to the Smartphone settings and open the “Location and security” option.
- now click on Mobile securities and then disable the Mcafee Mobile security.
- Now open the Mcafee security removal tool application and then click on the Uninstall button.
After successful removal of the software, make sure to re-install the Latest release of the Mcafee Product quickly. this will ensure internet security for your device. After uninstalling the software, If you are getting any kind of Mcafee total protection installation errors on Mac then it can be because of some configuration issues. You can fix it by enabling the Mac kernel Extensions or changing the firewall settings. You can also contact the experts at Mcafee Customer Service to get assistance to fix these issues.